12/14/09

Baby Lincoln - San Diego



This blog has a new home. Check out my latest work at: www.capturedbyaimee.com/blog


We moved to San Diego about 5 years ago and were pleasantly surprised to find some old friends from Florida had made their way out West too. Since then many of them have headed back East. One of those people was Mike St. Jean who my husband Dorian, (the other half of captured)has known for over 20 years. He and his wife Sara recently married and now live back in Pensacola, Florida. Nearly 5 months ago they became the proud parents of Lincoln. This handsome guy has cheeks that were made for pinching and eyes that look like clouds. We got the opportunity to photograph and catch up with the St. Jean's on their recent visit.
It was so awesome seeing you guys enjoy the pics!


"My moms a vet and dads a helicopter pilot, how can I not be cool?"



I told you cheeks...seriously



Lincoln is so Rock N Roll look at this tuff guy expression!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Head Trippin - Tomorrow will mark three years since I last posted anything on this blog. During that time I've done my best to get out of my head and reach a new normal. ...
    8 years ago
  • - is it ok to post a little unashamed self promotion after almost exactly 3 months of silence? no? then maybe don't click on this, or read the flyer....
    10 years ago

website

I am available for weddings, engagement, portraits, family and pregnancy sessions.
Visit my website at www.capturedbyaimee.com.

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I like wine on the porch, my best friends laugh, sticky canoe rides in the muggy South, my husbands heart, Wilco, my dog running in his sleep, capturing a moment that someone will remember forever.