5/28/10

Derby Inspiration





This blog has a new home. Check out my latest work at: www.capturedbyaimee.com/blog



I was cleaning out my hard drive and came across this catalog shoot I did last year and, was sad because Jordan (the very beautiful model in the photos) has moved to Alaska. Jordan grew up riding horses and could barely contain herself during the shoot. The afternoon consisted of over zealous ranchers and mini horses, which believe it or not are kind of frightening.  Jordan I miss you and hope that you are loving Alaska!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Head Trippin - Tomorrow will mark three years since I last posted anything on this blog. During that time I've done my best to get out of my head and reach a new normal. ...
    8 years ago
  • - is it ok to post a little unashamed self promotion after almost exactly 3 months of silence? no? then maybe don't click on this, or read the flyer....
    10 years ago

website

I am available for weddings, engagement, portraits, family and pregnancy sessions.
Visit my website at www.capturedbyaimee.com.

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I like wine on the porch, my best friends laugh, sticky canoe rides in the muggy South, my husbands heart, Wilco, my dog running in his sleep, capturing a moment that someone will remember forever.