9/22/10

Dorian + Me = Three



This blog has a new home. Check out my latest work at: www.capturedbyaimee.com/blog


Eighteen years ago I met a very persistent Eddie Veder look-a-like at a beach party in Melbourne Beach. Three years ago today I married this long time love.  A year ago today I almost lost him to a traumatic brain injury, which he received only a few blocks from our house. This past year I have watched this very brave man fight to get back to me and the life we once had. 

Thank you Dorian, for fighting, for not giving up and for coming back to me.

Happy Anniversary squared!

I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I knew the night of that beach-party that you were "the one." Sure you played hard to get for the next 9 years, but I knew you found me completely irresistible and that I should keep trying!

    I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you!

    I'm luvvin you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww you guys are tooooo cute. i lub you two!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Head Trippin - Tomorrow will mark three years since I last posted anything on this blog. During that time I've done my best to get out of my head and reach a new normal. ...
    8 years ago
  • - is it ok to post a little unashamed self promotion after almost exactly 3 months of silence? no? then maybe don't click on this, or read the flyer....
    10 years ago

website

I am available for weddings, engagement, portraits, family and pregnancy sessions.
Visit my website at www.capturedbyaimee.com.

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I like wine on the porch, my best friends laugh, sticky canoe rides in the muggy South, my husbands heart, Wilco, my dog running in his sleep, capturing a moment that someone will remember forever.