6/6/10

Andrea + Juan Pablo - Immaculata - San Diego Museum of Art





This blog has a new home. Check out my latest work at: www.capturedbyaimee.com/blog


Andrea + Juan Pablo were married at the Immaculata at USD on May 15th. They choose the ultra cool Museum of Art in Balboa Park for their reception. Juan Pablo is from Columbia and Andrea is from the states they met in Europe, the style of these locations suited their spirits and was a reflection of where they initially fell in love. 
Andrea made this big day even bigger by graduating from law school on the morning of their wedding. AMAZING!!!




















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Head Trippin - Tomorrow will mark three years since I last posted anything on this blog. During that time I've done my best to get out of my head and reach a new normal. ...
    8 years ago
  • - is it ok to post a little unashamed self promotion after almost exactly 3 months of silence? no? then maybe don't click on this, or read the flyer....
    10 years ago

website

I am available for weddings, engagement, portraits, family and pregnancy sessions.
Visit my website at www.capturedbyaimee.com.

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I like wine on the porch, my best friends laugh, sticky canoe rides in the muggy South, my husbands heart, Wilco, my dog running in his sleep, capturing a moment that someone will remember forever.