6/28/10

Rachael + Scott - Yosemite National Forest





This blog has a new home. Check out my latest work at: www.capturedbyaimee.com/blog


I grew up with Rachael so when she told me she was engaged I was excited, when she said they were getting married in Yosemite we were jealous, and when she asked us if we would photograph her wedding we were honored. Family and friends assembled for three days of activities and to celebrate the nuptials of two of the sweetest people in the world.  They were married at Glacier Point in Yosemite. They read their vows overlooking Half Dome and El Capitan. We were blown away by the beauty of Yosemite and the love that Rachael and Scott have for one another and their family.  On to some of my all time favorite wedding photo's.





































5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the photo's. What a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! We are truly blown away by the wedding photos.

    The emotions your pictures convey are absolutely amazing. Each photo has brought me back to our wedding day and how wonderful it was to be in Yosemite with my husband, family and friends.

    We were honored to have you and Dorian with us to celebrate throughout the weekend.

    Thanks for everything. Love you guys!
    Rachael and Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee-These are exceptional. If you ever find your way to Michigan, I would love to have you stop and do some family pictures for us. It was great meeting you and Dorian. Best always.

    Kristin (Scott's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There aren't words enough to describe what an incredible job ya'll did of capturing every detail and emotion for Rach and Scott's wedding.
    What beautiful memories they will have of their special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dianne (Rachael's Mom)July 19, 2010 at 12:12 PM

    Absolutely Beautiful. You have such a fantastic gift and captured the love that Rachael and Scott have for each other and the beauty of Yosemite. What wonderful memories you have created for them!

    I can't thank you and Dorian enough and I am so happy that you both were there to celebrate their wedding with us..

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Head Trippin - Tomorrow will mark three years since I last posted anything on this blog. During that time I've done my best to get out of my head and reach a new normal. ...
    8 years ago
  • - is it ok to post a little unashamed self promotion after almost exactly 3 months of silence? no? then maybe don't click on this, or read the flyer....
    10 years ago

website

I am available for weddings, engagement, portraits, family and pregnancy sessions.
Visit my website at www.capturedbyaimee.com.

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I like wine on the porch, my best friends laugh, sticky canoe rides in the muggy South, my husbands heart, Wilco, my dog running in his sleep, capturing a moment that someone will remember forever.